Questions & answers
On the subpages below, you will find answers to a number of frequently asked questions. If you do not find what you are looking for, you are always welcome to contact us. Cryos Customer Service communicates in the following languages: Danish, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and French.
You can also visit the Cryos blog (in English) for more info and personal stories about fertility treatment and donor sperm.
CMV and standards for screening
Hereditary conditions and CON donors
- What does it mean that a donor has a condition?
- Who can use a CON donor?
- How do I report a suspected condition in a donor?
Artificial insemination, MOT and fertility treatments
- What is the expected pregnancy rate using donor sperm?
- Do you deliver to private clients?
- What is motility (MOT)?
- What is IUI (Intra Uterine Insemination)?
- What is ICI (Vaginal/Cervical Insemination?
Sperm donor anonymity and future contact
Sperm donor children and pregnancy quotas
- How many children per donor?
- How worried should I be about inadvertent consanguinity (also known as inbreeding)?
- What is a quota reservation?
- When and how should I report my pregnancy?
- Why should I report my pregnancy?
Open ID Donor, Blood Type and Ancestry
- Do you have open ID donors?
- Where are your donors from?
- What type of donor should I choose?
- Is blood type important for my choice of donor?
- What are alias donors?