As an international sperm bank, Cryos is often faced with issues which concern ethical questions. Any ethical question can be argued from many different perspectives and they all present arguments as to why a particular view is ethical or unethical. In the following some of these questions are addressed from Cryos’ point of view.
- What is positive eugenics?
- Should the child have the right to know the identity of the donor?
- Should sperm donors be paid?
- What is "Fertility Tourism"?
- What is the "Grey Market"?
- Should single women and lesbians have access to DI-treatment?
- The right to know or NOT to know about donor genetic conditions?