How are Cryos handling the COVID-19 situation?
We want to stress that Cryos is still running.
At Cryos International we’re in ongoing contact with both local and international healthcare authorities and follow all official guidelines.
Furthermore, we are taking further precautions of temporarily pausing sperm donations.
Due to the insecurity of the situation, we are happy to offer you a 6 months free storage period. You can choose a donor for your fertility treatment and we will keep the straws you purchase on storage at our facilities for up to 6 months until your clinic is ready to start fertility treatment.
As this situation is rapidly evolving, we monitor the developments closely and will post updates here and on our Facebook page.
We are still here to help you:
Being in fertility treatment can be stressful and you may have a lot of questions. Therefore Cryos Customer Service is still available by e-mail [email protected] or by phone 0045 8676 0699 and ready to answer your questions.
To protect our team and diminish the risk of infection, we have divided our Lab and Customer Service into smaller teams. Therefore, please be patient when you contact our Customer Service since they’re now working from home at different hours.
With that said, we are working hard to ensure continuity in meeting your needs.
What does it mean for you?
- You can still place and get your order delivered as long as your clinic is able to receive the order. Please check with your clinic or authorized healthcare professional whether they are receiving orders at this time. Cryos cannot refund or reimburse for orders that have left our facilities.
- You cannot get a sperm analysis at the moment. In urgent cases, you can still store sperm at Cryos if necessary. See the FAQ below.
- You can still reach out to our Customer Service if you have questions and need assistance, either by email at [email protected] or by phone at +45 8676 0699
Free Reservation for 6 months
We would like to assist you if your planned fertility treatment is cancelled or postponed due to the Corona virus outbreak.
Therefore we’re offering that you to convert your current order to a reservation which Cryos will store for you for up to 6 months at no additional cost – please contact our Customer Service team and they
will be happy to help you with the process.
By using the reservation option you’re insured that your favorite donor is available when you’re ready for your fertility treatment.
Please be aware that the situation is changing rapidly at the moment – we are following the development closely and will do our outmost to keep the information updated.
See a recording of our LIVE FAQ about sperm donors and COVID-19 here.
Yes, we can still ship donor sperm from Cryos to your clinic. We are in close contact with our courier to ensure that deliveries are still possible. However please check with your fertility clinic, as Cryos cannot assume responsibility if the clinic is closed or cannot receive the order.
We don’t expect issues with the deliveries. However, you need to check with your fertility clinic if they can receive orders. Due to the situation, we cannot give any guarantees, but we are happy to postpone your order for a later shipment.
No it is not possible to send orders to private addresses due to Danish legislation.
At the moment, we are not experiencing any problems with deliveries. Even though some borders have been closed, the freight can still pass the borders.
Yes, we offer storage of straws from your favorite donor for up to 6 months. This way, you can make sure that the straws from your favorite donor are still available for you once your clinic is ready to start fertility treatment.
Yes, we offer that you can store your sperm at Cryos. Please contact Cryos for an appointment if you have a referral from your doctor or hospital.
There is currently no evidence that you can be infected through sperm by COVID-19. We are following the development closely and are
operating under the guidelines from the national health authorities.
- We have followed the guidelines from the health authorities and have not released any donor sperm from restricted areas or infected donors
Even though you stopped donations for now, what about the straws from February
- We have not accepted any donation from at-risk donors after 13th of feb according to regulations from health authorities and we stopped accepting donation from donors returning from China in the beginning of 2020