SpermFilter - Ready-to-use gradient 80% - 45%
SpermFilter - Ready-to-use gradient 80% - 45% are silane coated silica particles colloidal suspension media for semen preparation in IUI, IVF, ICSI.
SpermFilter® 80% - 45% Ready-to-use is composed of silica particles covalently coated with silane suspended in HEPES buffered EBSS (Earle’s balanced salt solution).
SpermFilter® 80% - 45% Ready-to-use is an isotonic gradient with a density of +/- 1.102g/ml.
- pH: 7,20 – 7,90 (Release criteria: 7,20 – 7,60)
- Osmolality: 310 - 340 mOsm/kg (45% gradient) and 310 - 330 mOsm/kg (80% gradient)
- Endotoxin: < 0,5 EU/ml
- Sterility: SAL 10-3
- Density: 1,0970 – 1,1070 g/ml (80% gradient)
- Viscosity: < 1.65 cP (80% gradient)
- SST: ≥ 80%
- Not MEA tested
- Certificate of Analysis and MSDS are available upon request.
- Store products without gentamicin: between 2° - 25°C before first use. After opening store between 2° - 8°C.
- Store products with gentamicin: between 2°- 8°C.
- Use aseptic working procedures during opening and closing of the bottles ((LAF-bench, ISO Class 5). Avoid freezing.
- Do not use after expiry date.
- Do not freeze.
- After opening the container, do not use the product longer than 7 days. Sterile conditions must be maintained and product must be stored at 2° - 8° C.
- Cannot be re-sterilized after opening.
- Stable after transport (up to 5 days) at elevated temperatures (≤ 37°C).
SpermFilter® 80% - 45% is sterilized by using aseptic processing techniques.
SpermFilter® 80% - 45% is supplied sterile ﬁltered in pharmaceutical grade borosilicate glass bottles with Teﬂon-coated rubber stoppers and tamper proof seals.
|Catalogue No.||Bottle Size|
Precautions and Warnings
- Always work under hygienic conditions (LAF-bench ISO Class 5) to avoid possible contamination.
- Always wear protective clothing when working with specimens.
- Handle specimens as if capable of transmitting HIV or hepatitis.
- All human organic material should be considered potentially infectious.
- In case the product contains gentamicin, appropriate precautions should be taken to ensure that the patient is not sensitized to this antibiotic.
How do I order this product?
Please send your order by email. If any questions please don't hesitate to contact us and we will do our utmost to help you. Cryos Customer Service communicates in the following languages: Danish, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.