SpermCryo™ All-round is a four times concentrated ready-to-use HEPES buffered cryopreservation medium for freezing human semen at ultra low temperatures (-196°C) in liquid nitrogen.
SpermCryo™ All-round is a HEPES buffered freezing medium for human sperm. It contains 26,7% glycerol in order to protect the sperm from damage due to the freezing process and it contains 0,4% HSA.
- pH: 7,20 – 7,60 (Release criteria)
- Endotoxin: < 0,25 EU/ml
- Sterility: sterile, SAL 10-3
- Sperm Survival Test: ≥ 80% survival
- Chemical composition
- Use of Ph Eur or USP grade products if applicable
- Not MEA tested
- Certificate of Analysis and MSDS are available upon request
- Store refrigerated (2° - 8°C)
- Do not use after expiry date
- Do not freeze before use
- Keep away from sunlight
- After opening the container, do not use the product longer than 7 days. Sterile conditions must be maintained and product must be stored at 2° - 8°C
- Stable after transport (up to 5 days) at elevated temperatures (≤ 37°C)
SpermCryoTM All-round is sterilized by sterile filtration
SpermCryo™ All-round is supplied sterile ﬁltered in pharmaceutical grade borosilicate glass bottles with Teﬂon-coated rubber stoppers and tamper proof seals. For freezing of approximately 20 ejaculates.
|Catalogue No.||Bottle Size|
Precautions and warnings
- Always work under hygienic conditions (LAF-bench, ISO Class 5) to avoid possible contamination.
- Always wear protective clothing when working with specimens.
- Handle specimens as if capable of transmitting HIV or hepatitis.
- Standard measures to prevent infections resulting from the use of medicinal products prepared from human blood or plasma include selection of donors, screening of individual donations and plasma pools for specific markers of infection and the inclusion of effective manufacturing steps for the inactivation/removal of viruses. Despite this, when medicinal products prepared from human blood or plasma are administered, the possibility of transmitting infective agents cannot be completely excluded. This also applies to unknown or emerging viruses and other pathogens.
- There are no reports of proven virus transmissions with albumin manufactured to European
- Pharmacopoeia specifications by established processes.
- The above media do not contain antibiotics.
How do I order this product?
Please send your order by email. If any questions please don't hesitate to contact us and we will do our utmost to help you. Cryos Customer Service communicates in the following languages: Danish, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.